ORIENTATION WEEK LEIDEN UNIVERSITY
Are you about to start studying at Leiden University? Then we invite you to take part in the best introduction to the city and the University: The OWL! Enjoy this week of fun, music, culture, sports, games and making new friends. We design the events of the week especially for people new to the city and the University. It will definitely be an unforgettable start of your study period abroad!
Why participate in the OWL?
- Get to know Leiden! The events of the week will take place at various locations around the city, which is the best way of learning your way around the city.
- Meet lots of new people. You will be placed in a group of approximately 10-15 students you will be studying with. Two experienced students, Dutch or international, will guide you around the city and answer any questions you might have. These guides will show you the local culture, the best places of Leiden and teach you everything you need to know about student life in Leiden.
- Get acquainted with your faculty and your studies. Attend the introduction at your faculty to see what your study at Leiden University is all about.
- Take part in an entertaining evening programme provided by us and a variety of our partners like ISN (International Student Network) and Leiden United. Explore Leiden’s night life!
- Immerse into Dutch culture! What better way to experience real Leiden’s student life than participating in cultural activities, sightseeing and getting to know all about the Dutch through fun games!
Registration is by invite only as the programme is meant for students who are new to Leiden University.
If you have questions about this please check our FAQ’s or contact us at email@example.com